ANWA Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags, Compostable Dog Waste Bags, Ext...
Click Image for Gallery
ANWA Biodegradable Dog Poop Bags, Compostable Dog Waste Bags, Extra Thick, Vegetable-Based, Certified 100% Eco-Friendly
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE: Certified OK Compost Home & Seeding, European Standard EN 13432 from TÜV AUSTRIA Belgium. Our dog poop bags are 100% biodegradable & compostable, they are mainly made of corn starch, zero micro-plastics create when they break down. Even the packaging and roll cores are recycled, we make it truly eco-friendly!
- EXTRA THICK & LEAK-PROOF: 20 microns ultra-thick, we do 10%-30% thicker than other compostable dog waste bags on the market. No one wishes bag broken while out with dog. The seams are strong so you can rely on them all the time! We really mean it on quality, cause we are dog owners ourselves :)
- ✅ EASY TO SEPARATE AND OPEN: Super easy to tear and separate, no more worrying about the bag torn. In addition to that, biodegradable dog poop bags made of corn starch are thick but soft to the touch, which won’t stick to each other, very easy to open. Just enjoy your time with your dog, we help you out with troubles.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL PET SIZES: Each box comes with 120 bags (8 rolls). They are 9 x 13 inches and fit standard dispensers. 20 microns super thick, large capacity, which means can handle some seriously big poops. More than that, dog poop bags biodegradable lock away odors perfectly due to the extra thickness.
- FOR OUR LOVELY EARTH: Join us! When used properly, dog poop bag made of biodegradable ingredients can help take a load off Mother Earth. If you happen to be looking for an alternative to plastic bags, please don't hesitate and make your choice, do our part for the lovely earth.