Glyco-Lactic Acid 60% Gel Peel Including After Peel Neutralizer F...

Out Of Stock Glyco-Lactic Acid 60% Gel Peel Including After Peel Neutralizer F...

Glyco-Lactic Acid 60% Gel Peel Including After Peel Neutralizer Facial Peel Contains Glycolic Acid Retinol Vitamin C Kojic Acid Licorice Bearberry Tea Mulberry. Perfect Mild Strength Chemical Peel


  • COMBINATION OF GLYCOLIC & LACTIC ACID The 60% Glyco-Lactic Acid Peel is a combination of 30% Glycolic Acid & 30% Lactic Acid. By combining the two, this peel delivers the essential benefits of the 2 most popular chemical peels. The 60% Glyco-Lactic works double duty as the pairing of glycolic & lactic acid work on different aspects of the skin simultaneously. It effectively addresses bothersome skin conditions such as: discoloration, acne, blotchy skin, aging skin, rough skin texture & much more
  • IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS. NO BURNING. NO SKIN SHEDDING. NO DOWNTIME. This is the perfect peel for beginners or for those who need to rejuvenate the skin but don’t care for unsightly skin peeling and long downtimes. The 60% Glyco-Lactic Acid is mild enough to be used twice per month (14 days apart). There is generally no burning sensation during application, no skin shedding, and no recovery time.
  • THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS OF GLYCOLIC ACID & LACTIC ACID. Glycolic Acid penetrates the epidermal & dermal layers of the skin, minimizes appearance of pores, and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Lactic acid ensures smooth, supple skin. Lactic acid is ideal for dehydrated skin as it works to pull moisture to the skin’s cells. It increases the skin’s hydration levels and allows other moisturizers to penetrate the skin’s barrier and work more effectively.
  • RETINOL FIGHTS WRINKLES… These INGREDIENTS FADE DARK MARKS & EVEN SKIN TONE: Retinol is still the most trusted anti-wrinkle ingredient because it vigorously fights signs of aging and restores skin’s youthful appearance. Bearberry, Kojic Acid, Mulberry, Licorice and Vitamin C have been proven to naturally erase dark spots and fade skin discoloration. With successive treatments you will notice that your skin tone is more even, and dark spots have faded.
  • INCLUDES LARGE 4 OZ BOTTLE of NEUTRALIZER! The Neutralizer is needed to stop the action of the chemical peel. It deactivates the acid and prevents the peel from penetrating further into the skin and causing burns. It also helps to restore skin to a normal pH level. The soothing botanicals: Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Cucumber and Chamomile calms the skin and promote healing. The silky texture of the Neutralizer makes it easier to use and is more soothing and less messy than gritty baking soda.
  • Upvotes: 243
  • Brand: RC Retin Glow
  • Product Code: COMINE2007300
  • Availability: Out Of Stock
  • $0.00

 

FREE 3 DAY SHIPPING

 

&

 

FREE RETURNS - POLICY

 

Checking price and availability