Turmeric & Tamarind Ultra Joint Health Supplement, Move Free 64 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Turmeric & Tamarind Ultra Joint Health Supplement, Move Free (64 Count In A Box), Clinically Proven Joint Comfort In 1 Tiny Pill A Day
- DID YOU KNOW: Move Free Ultra Turmeric + Tamarind contains a proprietary TamaFlex Blend which is clinically proven to deliver joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks with comfort that improves over time. Just 1 tiny pill per day!
- CLINICALLY PROVEN JOINT COMFORT: Clinically proven to deliver joint comfort in as little as 2 weeks with comfort that improves over time.
- WHAT IS IT: This is a patented blend of whole root Turmeric + Tamarind seed extracts. It helps support a healthy inflammation response and delivers antioxidants that protect against cell damage. PLUS it is Vegan, Gluten Free & Dairy Free!
- WHY MOVE FREE: Our scientists started in the fitness community, helping athletes who have experienced joint discomfort. Then we realized that Moms, Dads & Grandparents were all looking for a way to support their joint health. Move Free & Move Forward!
- WHY TURMERIC: A flowering plant from the ginger family, Turmeric contains a compound called Curcumin. Research on Curcumin has shown it supports a healthy inflammation response.
- WHY TAMARIND: This tropical tree bears tart, seed-filled pods. Extracts from these seeds contain compounds called proanthocyanidins, which are antioxidants known to support a healthy inflammation response.
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE: Adults take one (1) tablet daily. Move Free Ultra Turmeric + Tamarind provides 64 servings per box.
- COMMONLY SEARCHED TOPICS: schiff move free movefree ultra best healthy joints cartilage knees health support care fitness athlete athletic supplements whole root turmeric curcumin tamarind complex joint discomfort antioxidants vegan gluten-free dairy-free
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Proprietary TamaFlex blend. Inflammation is a normal response to events like physical exertion.