Activated Charcoal Capsules from Organic Coconut Shell by MaryRut...
Click Image for Gallery
Activated Charcoal Capsules from Organic Coconut Shell by MaryRuth's | 950mg per serving | Derived from Pine Trees | Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO | 40 Capsules; 20 Servings Per Bottle
- Activated Charcoal: Charcoal that has undergone an activation process giving it greater adsorption ability due to increased surface area. Activated charcoal is suggested for use in the adsorption of certain types of ingested toxic substances, which may support overall health.
- What it Does: Activated charcoal is suggested for use in the adsorption of certain types of ingested toxic substances, which may support overall health. Adults take 1 to 2 capsules by mouth with water and/or food. Not recommended for daily use.
- Uses: Since limited studies have been done on the use of activated charcoal for occasional gas and bloating, we recommend speaking with your healthcare professional to determine the best dosage for you or your family.
- Capsules Made from Pine Trees: Our Activated Charcoal, made from Organic Coconut Shell, comes in vegan, non-GMO capsules derived from pine trees. Each bottle of Activated Charcoal Capsules comes with 20-40 servings. Per Serving (2 Capsules): 950 mg Activated Charcoal.
- Simple Ingredients: Vegan, non-GMO capsules made in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Facility. Dairy Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free, Paleo Friendly, Celiac Friendly, and Keto Friendly. *Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).