Swanson Boswellia Joint Mobility Respiratory Health Support Suppl...
Click Image for Gallery
Swanson Boswellia Joint Mobility Respiratory Health Support Supplement Full Spectrum Double Strength 800 mg 60 Capsules (2 Pack)
- SUPERIOR JOINT HEALTH SUPPLEMENT - The older we get, the more important it is to support our joint and mobility health, which means a focus on diet nutrition, and activity to make sure each movement is a smooth one. Boswellia has been shown to promote joint health in a number of ways including boosting ease of joint function and mobility.
- DELIVERS 800 MG FULL SPECTRUM BOSWELLIA - Our capsules deliver a potent 800 mg of full-spectrum boswellia gum resin to support joint health and joint mobility for everyday activity. Known also as Boswellia serrata and Indian frankincense, this joint support herb has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic practitioners and is popular today among modern herbalists.
- OFFERS RESPIRATORY SUPPORT - Boswellia has also been used in Traditional Persian Medicine to promote respiratory health. These benefits can support improved respiration during the times of year where changes in the seasons can bring respiratory health concerns.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.