Hibiscus Flower Extract 1100 mg 120 Count - Max Potency Extract C...
Hibiscus Flower Extract 1100 mg 120 Count - Max Potency Extract Capsules - Non-GMO, Gluten Free Supplement by Carlyle
A Full-Spectrum Herb
Hibiscus flower is an edible herb that has been used in wellness practices for centuries, including Ayurveda. This vibrant flower has many nutritious parts that are packed full of phytonutrients and vitamins that contribute to overall wellness.* It is also a popular dried loose leaf tea that can be enjoyed in hot or cold water. Hibiscus essential oil is also available, in addition to supplements such as capsules, tablets, bulk powder, liquid extracts, syrup, and juice drinks.
One of Nature’s Express Gifts
Hibiscus flowers are native to warm climates around the world. Used in tinctures and as a supplement, hibiscus can be enjoyed beyond their colorful, physical beauty! Hibiscus is also a natural ingredient in some lotion products for moisturized skin and hair. Supplement your wellness routine with hibiscus today!
Add Hibiscus to Your Bag!
Enjoy a concentrated high-quality hibiscus extract with our supplement. Carlyle Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) 1100 mg is a non-GMO supplement, packaged and lab tested for quality in the USA. Our 120 capsule Hibiscus Flower supplement is ideal for those who like to buy in bulk. In addition, these pills are free of common allergens, including gluten, lactose, milk, yeast, wheat, artificial sweetener, artificial flavor, and preservatives.
- Hibiscus flowers have been traditionally used in teas and tinctures, using many parts of the plant
- The hibiscus plant is a common choice to make a delicious herbal tea
- Carlyle Hibiscus Flower captures the essence of this vibrant plant and supports overall wellness*
- A hibiscus herbal supplement can be used by men and women in daily routines
- Hibiscus leaves have been dried and crushed into a powder for centuries in Ayurvedic practices