100 Watt UVA UVB Mercury Vapor Bulb / Light / Lamp for Reptile an...
Click Image for Gallery
100 Watt UVA UVB Mercury Vapor Bulb / Light / Lamp for Reptile and Amphibian Use - Excellent Source of Heat and Light for UV and Basking - by Evergreen Pet Supplies
- Ideal Daylight Bulb For Your Critter: A Powerful source of heat and UVA / UVB / visible light - completely self-ballasted (no harmful UVC). Our mercury vapor bulb provides animals warmth & vitamin production necessary for health - just like daylight
- Ideal For A Wide Variety Of Reptiles And Amphibians: Our UVA UVB reptile light is ideal for bearded dragons, tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads & more. An excellent reptile bulb!
- Compatible With Virtually All Enclosures: Our large UVA UVB bulb is compatible with a variety of enclosures, including vivariums, tanks, terrariums, vision cages, and more. Great for those in need of reptile UVB light and UVB bulbs (light for reptiles)
- Tested For Quality And Lifespan: We conduct a 3-step test on each 100 watt amphibian / reptile light to ensure proper working condition.
- Usage directions included. Use with a good-quality ceramic socket (standard US size) & a large/deep dome designed for large, high-wattage bulbs. Not to be used with dimmers/rheostats. Experiment w/ distance from cage to achieve desired temperature. Please Check Pictures For Sizing To Ensure The Bulb Is Not Too Large For Your Fixture.