Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo for Children, Treats Da...
Click Image for Gallery
Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo for Children, Treats Dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitis, No Fragrance, Stops Flakes and Redness on Sensitive Scalps and Skin, Cradle Cap Brush Not Needed, 8 oz
- Dr. Eddie’s Happy Cappy Medicated Shampoo and Body Wash, known as "A Pediatrician’s Solution," fights flaking, redness, itching, scaling, and irritation on the scalp and skin for children of all ages. These bothersome symptoms are known as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. 1 in 3 children under the age of 5 are affected by this condition.
- Many people refer to seborrheic dermatitis as “cradle cap.” Pediatricians regularly recommend adult dandruff shampoos for this condition because they contain an active ingredient to control seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff. Until now there was no children’s seborrheic dermatitis shampoo and body wash.
- Happy Cappy is the first OTC (Over The Counter) shampoo and body wash made specifically for children of all ages with active ingredient, pyrithione zinc, which has been proven safe and effective for many decades for relief of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. It also contains the natural ingredient Licorice Root Extract to help soothe redness behind ears, under armpits, and in neck folds.
- Happy Cappy’s gentle, fragrance free, dermatologist tested, dye free, alcohol free, paraben free, sulfate free, BPA free, and gluten free formula eliminates flaking while still leaving the skin and hair soft and smooth. Happy Cappy is cruelty free and vegan.
- Some people may see results in as few as one or two washes. However, most will see significant improvement after 1 to 2 weeks of use. People with thick scale build up, should consider leaving the shampoo on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing. People in this latter category should start to see results in 2-3 weeks. Once the scaling and flaking is under control, we suggest tapering use to 2-3 times per week. Use of a cradle cap brush is unnecessary.