Hsus Ginseng SKU 1039 | American Ginseng Tea, 60ct | Cultivated ...
Click Image for Gallery
Hsu's Ginseng SKU 1039 | American Ginseng Tea, 60ct | Cultivated American Ginseng from Marathon County, Wisconsin USA | 许氏花旗参茶 | 60ct Box, 西洋参, B000153R4K
- Hsu's American Ginseng Tea comprises the best bitter and earthy flavor that Wisconsin Ginseng is known for. Hsu's American Ginseng Teabags are a convenient way to enjoy American Ginseng. Sourced from Hsu's American Ginseng gardens in Marathon County, WI
- Each tea bag is individually foil-wrapped for to savor the freshness, aroma and bitter/earthy flavor.
- 100% Ginseng, No Caffeine, No Sugar, and No Preservatives. American Ginseng Roots used in tea are 5 Years Old. Tea-Cut directly from ends of American Ginseng Roots
- Steeping 3-5 Minutes in hot water yields an enjoyable earthy ginseng taste
- 60 Count - This box features a count of 60 tea bags (3x20). Each can be steeped 2-3 times each. Perfect for Gift-Giving