NOW Supplements, Dandelion Root Taraxacum officinale 500 mg, He...
Click Image for Gallery
NOW Supplements, Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 500 mg, Herbal Supplement, 100 Veg Capsules
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Dandelion is a common flowering plant found throughout the temperate zones of the Northern Hemisphere
- TRADITIONAL USE: Dandelion root has a long history of use by Native American, European, and Asian herbalists
- NATURALLY OCCURRING COMPOUNDS: Dandelion root has many naturally occurring compounds including inulin, sesquiterpenes, and phenolic compounds such as flavonoids, minerals, and phytosterols
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation)
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.