Swanson Herbal Prostate Complex Urinary Tract Support Mens Healt...
Click Image for Gallery
Swanson Herbal Prostate Complex Urinary Tract Support Men's Health Supplement 200 Capsules (Caps)
- PROSTATE HEALTH FORMULA - As men get older, it becomes increasingly important to take steps to make sure that their prostate is healthy and functioning at an optimal high level. With saw palmetto, pygeum and stinging nettles root extract, Swanson Herbal Prostate Complex features a trio of herbs to support prostate health and prostate concerns related to aging.
- SUPPORTS URINARY TRACT HEALTH - Each serving (2 capsules) of our herbal prostate support supplement for men's health contains 462 mg of pygeum sourced from the bark of the Pygeum africanum tree, which has been used for centuries as a tonic for concerns about prostate and urinary tract health
- URINARY FLOW & FREQUENCY BENEFITS - Swanson Herbal Prostate Complex contains 66 mg of stinging nettle root extract. Early research suggests stinging nettle in combination with saw palmetto may support urinary tract health in those with prostate health concerns. Also, the herb stinging nettles works as a diuretic, which may help cleanse the body of toxins and excess fluids while keeping the urinary system active.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE - We're control freaks...in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.