Alpha Dog Series Oatmeal Grooming Natural Dog Shampoo and Conditi...
Click Image for Gallery
Alpha Dog Series Oatmeal Grooming Natural Dog Shampoo and Conditioner with Aloe Vera, pH balanced Shampoo for Dogs, Tear-Free, Moisturizing Dog Shampoo for Sensitive Skin - 26.4 Oz (Pack of 2)
- Smoothes and Moisturizes Dry, Itchy Skin: Our all plant botanical based moisturizing pet shampoo contains high quality natural ingredients including oat proteins, aloe vera, and fruit extracts to provide instant cooling and calming relief to inflamed, damaged skin. Our gentle oatmeal and baking soda shampoo soothes irritated skin and helps to relieve itching and scratching while leaving your dog or cat fresh and clean with moisturized skin and silky, conditioned fur.
- Formulated For Sensitive Skin: Our soothing pet wash is effective yet extremely gentle making it an excellent shampoo for animals with allergies and other sensitivities. Its a safe alternative to other cleaners that contain harsh chemicals.
- Professional Grade Quality: Our oatmeal pet wash offers safe professional quality for dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs, rabbits and horses of all ages with normal or sensitive skin. Our gentle pet shampoo is suited for all types of fur, leaving coats shiny and soft! Our formula also include conditioner that detangles and softens the skin and coat. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
- Light Vanilla and Oatmeal Scent: A wonderful fresh aroma makes bath time a pleasant experience for you and your pet! We use a light vanilla/oatmeal scent coupled with aloe vera that offers antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It works as a natural pet deodorizer that neutralizes pet odor instantly and keeps pets fresher for longer after bath time.
- Great For All Breeds and Life Stages: Great for dogs of all breeds and life stages. Great for dogs with sensitive skin, dry skin, dandruff, or any skin ailments; Long lasting clean fragrance that adheres to the coat for up to 2 weeks