4 Pack Flukers 1.2-Ounce Freeze Dried Crickets
Click Image for Gallery
(4 Pack) Fluker's 1.2-Ounce Freeze Dried Crickets
- Healthier Feathers. Give your chickens the gift of healthier feathers. Grubblies are packed with protein to promote healthy feather and egg production. With extra protein, Grubblies are a natural supplement to help your molting birds get the extra nutrients they need to regain their energy and resume egg laying.
- Stronger and healthier eggshells. With 50x more calcium than mealworms, Grubblies for chickens promote stronger eggshells and help prevent eggbinding and egg deformation. Unlike mealworms, Grubblies provide an optimal calcium to phosphorus ratio of 3:1 so your birds will absorb the full nutrients without needing extra calcium supplements like oyster shells. Get more cluck for your buck than mealworms when you feed Grubblies!
- Healthy Daily Snacks. Grubblies are oven-dried black soldier fly larvae, packed with protein, calcium, phosphorus, fiber, lysine, and dietary fat. Grubs are not only a delicious treat for chickens, but also a wonderful nutrient-rich supplement for your whole flock. Also great for ducks, turkeys and other fowl as well as wild birds. Songbirds love Grubblies too!
- Easier Round Up. With Grubblies, it’s easy to train your birds to come running and get them safely back to the coop. Shake the bag to round up your chickens, and scatter the grubs on the ground to encourage natural feeding behavior. They'll receive a wider variety of all-natural nutrients as they scratch at grasses, leaves and other insects. You can also place Grubblies in the bird feeder to attract wild birds like bluebirds or cardinals.
- Grown with Love. Grubblies World Harvest all-natural grubs are sustainably grown on farms around the world. No additives. No preservatives. No sprays. 100% natural, non gmo grubs. Healthy for chickens and sustainable for the planet. Environmentally friendly! 1 pound of grubs harvested = 10 pounds of food waste saved from landfills and recycled.