2-in-1 Dog Breath Freshener Spray & Water Additive - 8 oz Large -...
Click Image for Gallery
2-in-1 Dog Breath Freshener Spray & Water Additive - 8 oz Large - All Natural Ingredients Dog Dental Care That Helps Avoid Bad Breath, Plaque, Tartar. Dog Teeth Cleaning, Fresh Breath with No Brushing
- Fresh Breath = More Kisses & Cuddles – You’d love to kiss & cuddle your dog but his/her breath smells like dead crawfish? You can stop feeling bad about not wanting to show affection to your pet now – 100% natural ingredients in our spray work on enzymatic level to help to address the cause of dog’s bad breath, so you can enjoy kissing fresh dog’s breath & show your fur baby how much you love them!
- Less Dental Issues - Plaque, Tartar + Healthy Gums – Gum and teeth issues start slowly & silently (usually no visible signs) but they can cause serious discomfort & problems to both you and your pet. Our Dog Breath Freshener Spray makes a good use of natural thyme properties, as well as green pigments found in parsley & peppermint to help to address normal gums irritation, plaque & tartar build up.
- No Hassle with No Brushing – Yes, dog toothpaste and toothbrush are recommended as best daily home dental care but wouldn’t it be great to have something extra that makes your life just a little bit easier for dog teeth cleaning? Our Dog Breath Freshener is exactly that! Green pigments found in parsley & peppermint help to keep the residue on your dog’s teeth away, so your daily routine can be easy. Spray directly into your pet’s mouth & add to water for a hassle-free dog dental care.
- Give Your Dog What’s Best - with Only 8 Ingredients - 100% Natural Ingredients– We use nothing but 100% purely natural ingredients. What is worth a health product riddled with chemicals? Using our Dog Breath Freshener, you can be sure you give your dog only nature’s best. No alcohol. Non-toxic. No artificial flavors or colors. No artificial sweeteners. No stevia.
- Extra Digestion Support – Choose our Breath Freshener not only to smell the difference in your dog’s breath but also to help their digestion. Green pigments found in parsley & peppermint contain lycopene and carotenes that support normal odor neutralization, help to soothe occasional upset stomachs and even reduce gas in dogs.