Boveda for Cigars/Tobacco | 69% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size ...
Click Image for Gallery
Boveda for Cigars/Tobacco | 69% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size 320 for Use with Up to 100 Cigars | Patented Technology For Cigar Humidors | 1-Count
- ONE (1) SIZE 320 = FIVE (5) SIZE 60. More power for larger humidors. Lasts 2X longer in smaller humidors. Restore and maintain cigars to a precise Relative Humidity (RH) with Boveda, the global leader in 2-way humidity control
- ORDER 69% RH for wood humidors with a tight seal or airtight acrylic humidors. (Depending on personal preference, also appropriate for up to 5 lb English, flakes and other non-flavored pipe tobacco)
- HOW MANY BOVEDA FOR YOUR HUMIDOR? Use one (1) 320 Boveda for every 100 TOTAL cigars a humidor can hold. Example: For a 250-cigar capacity humidor, use three (3) Size 320 Bovedas at once. Smaller humidors? Use Size 60 Boveda
- NOTHING TO ADD OR ACTIVATE—Eliminates the mess of using water, gels, beads or PG (Propylene Glycol) in your humidor. Automatically adds AND absorbs moisture to keep your premium cigars fresh and tasting the way cigar makers intended
- LONG LASTING—Maintains the right RH for a large wood humidor for 2-4 months and an airtight humidor for 6-9 months. A simple touch test will let you know when it’s time to replace Boveda—it will feel rigid and crunchy