Seeking Health Lactase Drops, 52 Servings, 0.50 fl. Ounces, Suppo...
Click Image for Gallery
Seeking Health Lactase Drops, 52 Servings, 0.50 fl. Ounces, Supports Lactose and Dairy Digestion, Sweet-Tasting Natural Glycerin Base, Supports Digestive Comfort, Make Your Own Lactose-Free Milk
- SUPPORTS LACTOSE & DAIRY DIGESTION: Enjoy your favorite dairy foods without the bloating or gas with the help of lactase drops.* (Add a few drops) and make lactose-free or lactose-reduced products like yogurt, ice cream, cream, cow milk, and goat milk.
- 1 SERVING = 7 DROPS: Keep lactase drops in the fridge. One serving treats one pint of milk; if possible, shake it gently and let it sit overnight. This mixes the lactase enzyme throughout the dairy product, helping it break down the lactose faster.
- MAKE YOUR OWN LACTOSE-FREE MILK: Simply open and drop the liquid into your milk carton or any liquid lactose-containing product or shake. Easily make lactose-free milk at home using your favorite brand, for less money than it costs in stores.
- BABY SAFE: Lactase drops may also be used in breast milk or formula (once mixed) and administered to lactose-intolerant infants. Seeking Health’s lactation supplement can even be dabbed on the nipple prior to breast feeding to prevent gas or colic associated with lactose intolerance.*
- CONSISTENT QUALITY: At Seeking Health, every ingredient is carefully sourced, researched, and tested. Each meets strict specifications for manufacturing standards before any ingredient is allowed for use. We use only the highest-quality ingredients.