Click Image for Gallery
- BoriCap introduces supplementary boric acid into the vagina to support overall vaginal health. BoriCap contains no perfumes. Most individuals see results within 2 weeks.
- Suppositories need to be 1 to 2 inches up inside the vaginal canal to be effective. This is high enough that it should not be dislodged or expelled when you urinate. Sexual activity should be avoided during an active infection. It is recommended to wait to have sex 24 hours after inserting your last suppository.
- BoriCap is a minimal ingredient supplement, containing only 600mg of boric acid powder within a gelatin capsule. Each batch is rigorously tested for quality.
- BoriCap caplets themselves are perfume free. Pregnant and breast feeding women should not use BoriCap. Please consult a medical physician if you have a medical condition, pregnant or breastfeeding prior to use. Immediately stop use of BoriCap if you experience any adverse reactions.
- Suppositories can easily be inserted using just your fingers. However, applicators are available for separate purchase for users preferring additional comfort and/or coordination assistance.